Have you ever been alone in a crowded room, well i'm here with you.
Yesterday marked the end of what i pressumed would be 4 awful days in hell. However, things turned out the exact opposite. Sitting in the comforts of an air conditioned room for 10hours, the privillages of using the internet, handphone, mp3 players, eating at any period of time, singing & dancing along to stupid songs like stars are blind, molesting derek "britneyspears" tay and the resst, shall be left, unsaid ;) to summarise, BOOT CAMP ROCKED. Next week, its back to hot stuffy classrooms, sleeping in between periods and crazy teachers. Haha. I also had my Chinese oral yesterday. Joke lah i tell you. I went "but then then.." in some parts. And i came out in a record breaking 5minutes. At least im better than bestie,my everdearest jeremy chua. I think he mistook chinese for english ;)
Didnt go to school today.Didnt feel too good in the morning. But felt good enough to meet bestie and go shopping afterwards. He didnt go to school too. Went towning and did the silliest things ever. I made bestie my slave for the day as i entered topshop and pressed all the girly clothes against his FRAIL body. He's so gay anyway, it didnt matter. Bought a polo and a necklace to match. Hahaha really really had fun. Ryan didnt go to school too and he was at marina with BUBBLEGUMWEE the cutie playing pool so bestie and i cabbed over and gayed around in marina. Both of us cant play pool for nuts i tell you. Ask us to hit solid we hit stripe, even better, hit the balls off the pool table. Hahaha we are soo retarded.Oh wells, didnt feel good again and decided to leave the boys and head home. wee found it very amusing to block my path the e ntire time from marina square to the mrt station. So dumb. Ok haha enough of my week and day.
*TRESHAYANGNABEI IM SO SORRY LAH I NEVER INTENTIONALLY PANGSEH YOU. STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD OK MOLEBOYS! MONDAY I TREAT YOU EAT NUGGETS OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK ): ): *

Day1- First sign of bestie being gay. He thinks kai's a horse.

Day2-Bestie caught in the act sitting on Seb's lap.He looks comfy.

I present to you,BUBBLEGUM WEEEEEEE!

Day3-When things got slightly boring.

I thought we were supposed to be concentrating solely on our projects?

Loan sharks nowadays damn creative.

After khatijah thought i was mad at her loanshark,best whiteboard cleaner drawings of me. She's damn cheeky lah.

Blind man playing pool.He's shirt and glasses look damn hot right, i chose one.

This is, my bestfriend and me :]
ok im off.basketballball or soccer this weekened,anyone? call me. im bored, i wonder where's my husband. i think i'll go call her and be dumb. i have no school next tuesday. yaye pokpok! au revior.
Yesterday marked the end of what i pressumed would be 4 awful days in hell. However, things turned out the exact opposite. Sitting in the comforts of an air conditioned room for 10hours, the privillages of using the internet, handphone, mp3 players, eating at any period of time, singing & dancing along to stupid songs like stars are blind, molesting derek "britneyspears" tay and the resst, shall be left, unsaid ;) to summarise, BOOT CAMP ROCKED. Next week, its back to hot stuffy classrooms, sleeping in between periods and crazy teachers. Haha. I also had my Chinese oral yesterday. Joke lah i tell you. I went "but then then.." in some parts. And i came out in a record breaking 5minutes. At least im better than bestie,my everdearest jeremy chua. I think he mistook chinese for english ;)
Didnt go to school today.Didnt feel too good in the morning. But felt good enough to meet bestie and go shopping afterwards. He didnt go to school too. Went towning and did the silliest things ever. I made bestie my slave for the day as i entered topshop and pressed all the girly clothes against his FRAIL body. He's so gay anyway, it didnt matter. Bought a polo and a necklace to match. Hahaha really really had fun. Ryan didnt go to school too and he was at marina with BUBBLEGUMWEE the cutie playing pool so bestie and i cabbed over and gayed around in marina. Both of us cant play pool for nuts i tell you. Ask us to hit solid we hit stripe, even better, hit the balls off the pool table. Hahaha we are soo retarded.Oh wells, didnt feel good again and decided to leave the boys and head home. wee found it very amusing to block my path the e ntire time from marina square to the mrt station. So dumb. Ok haha enough of my week and day.
*TRESHAYANGNABEI IM SO SORRY LAH I NEVER INTENTIONALLY PANGSEH YOU. STOP MAKING ME FEEL BAD OK MOLEBOYS! MONDAY I TREAT YOU EAT NUGGETS OKOKOKOKOKOKOKOK ): ): *

Day1- First sign of bestie being gay. He thinks kai's a horse.

Day2-Bestie caught in the act sitting on Seb's lap.He looks comfy.

I present to you,BUBBLEGUM WEEEEEEE!

Day3-When things got slightly boring.

I thought we were supposed to be concentrating solely on our projects?

Loan sharks nowadays damn creative.

After khatijah thought i was mad at her loanshark,best whiteboard cleaner drawings of me. She's damn cheeky lah.

Blind man playing pool.He's shirt and glasses look damn hot right, i chose one.

This is, my bestfriend and me :]
ok im off.basketballball or soccer this weekened,anyone? call me. im bored, i wonder where's my husband. i think i'll go call her and be dumb. i have no school next tuesday. yaye pokpok! au revior.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home